Our world continues to change before our eyes. IT is woven more and more into the fabric of our daily lives at home and at work. As IT professionals this means we have a great opportunity to shape the future of how we work and to help advance the UC mission (hint: our Guiding Statement). There is also a shift to a new paradigm – the so-called democratization of IT – with the help of companies like Google, Twitter, and Apple. IT people no longer have control over the technology and tools. Everyone does. So how do we adapt to these changes and also help our customers leverage the power and opportunity that comes with technology? What are your thoughts on how we as an IT group need to evolve? I invite you to brainstorm with me.
What do we need to be as an IT organization?
- Celebrating Native American Heritage Month via Campus Land Acknowledgements
- Register for the Gender Recognition and Lived Name Event December 8th
- Introducing Kyle Castle
- Getting to Know UC Tech Veterans & Reservists
- Introducing Veteran Matthew Linzer
- Veterans Roundtable with Ynez Hicks, James Seddon and Paul Krueger
- The 2022 UC Tech IT Security Golden Award: How the UC Cyber Security Team Created Lasting Innovation
- Celebrating Veterans Day and Native American Heritage Month with Your Views
- UC Secures Systemwide Agreement for Kaltura
- Register for the Electronic Records Day Event