The UC Tech 2023 Conference is less than one month away. Guests attending live or virtually can expect informative sessions and inspiring keynotes, along with other engaging programming.
Remember to build your schedule to include all three days because this year, for the first time, the conference includes three full days of programming. While in-person registration is now closed, all sessions are available online, and virtual registration is still available through July 7th. Secure your spot now by visiting the registration page.
Note: The registration link above is for general registration. If you are: (1) the primary presenter for a session; (2) a sponsor; (3) a workstream lead; (4) a UC Tech Ambassador; or (4) a UC Tech Programming Committee member, please do not use the registration link above. Instead, you have received an email based on your role. Please check your email inbox for this dedicated registration link.
Build Your Schedule
Once you are registered for UC Tech, you can then build out your schedule:
- Log in to the UC Tech attendee hub
- You will be emailed a verification code. Please enter it when prompted.
- At the top of the page select “Schedule” then choose “All Sessions” from the drop-down menu.
- Browse sessions and use the “Add” button for the sessions you would like to attend.
- To view your schedule, select the calendar icon at the top right of the screen.
To learn more, please visit https://uctech.berkeley.edu/home
Lock in Travel & Lodging
Ready for UC Tech 2023? So are we! As mentioned, be sure to plan your travel to attend all three days of the conference. Here is are all the resources to lock in your visit and explore the Berkeley area:
- Travel info | Lodging options | Campus map
- Take a virtual campus tour
- Things to do on campus and around town
There are several ways to stay informed or ask questions about the UC Tech 2023 conference: