By Anna Ahearn, Yael Berkovich, Alex Chrystal, Laurel Skurko and Yvonne Tevis. Tap into a community of over 10,000 UC Tech members. Invite participants from all UC locations and unlock a range of benefits:
- Gain greater publicity for, and recognition of, your event
- Share important ideas and expand your scope of influence
- Foster wider networking and collaboration among participants
- Connect UC personnel living near your campus with colleagues from across the system
- Cultivate a sense of inclusion and belonging
- Create opportunities for students interested in tech
- Contribute to the growth of our UC Tech community
Tech for all. Systemwide UC Tech events refer to activities that are open to personnel from all locations, whether in-person or virtual. Examples include conferences, presentations, webinars, workshops, trainings, networking and appreciation events. Don’t limit yourself—consider the advantages of making your event systemwide.
All for tech. Who is in the UC Tech community? IT folks, folks who support IT, and anyone across the UC system who has a passion for using data, technology, and design is welcome to join our innovative UC Tech community.
Share your event systemwide by sending your event website and availability for a 15-minute virtual consultation meeting to UCITblog@ucop.edu.
The UC IT Blog team will work with you to share your event:
- UC IT Blog News/Newsletter
- UC IT Blog Events Feed
- UC IT LinkedIn Group
- UC Tech Slack:
- Relevant systemwide groups
Campus IT communication leads and internal channels
- Calendar invitations
- CIO forums
- Community calendars
- IT news or events websites
- IT staff lists
- Management lists
- Slack / Teams channels
- Vendors / sponsors
- Other campus internal groups
Boost promotion with these tips:
- Reach out early
- Include important details such as your event’s website
See you at the next event.
This resource is brought to you by the UC Tech Engagement Committee.
Lead UX designer, IT Services
Director, Enterprise information architecture
Communications & Training Manager