By Crystal Ross O’Hara. Risk and Safety Solutions was recently recognized by the Campus Safety Health and Environmental Management Association (CSHEMA), for excellence in innovation as well as marketing and communications. Risk and Safety Solutions received nine awards at CSHEMA’s annual conference, held July 13-17, 2017 in Tucson, Arizona.
Software products in our Safety Suite received the following awards:
- The Innovation Award of Honor for Inspect, a mobile, customizable inspection tool.
- The Innovation Award of Honor for Drones, a tool for registering and tracking Unmanned Aircraft Systems.
- The Innovation Award of Honor for Chemicals, a chemical inventory management tool, and,
- The Innovation Award of Merit for Procedures (LOTO), a customizable procedure management system for use in a variety of settings.
The following marketing and communications awards were given:
- The Marketing Campaign Award of Merit for the Risk Summit, an annual gathering of UC safety and risk management professionals,
- The Single Media Award of Honor for the Radiation Safety flier,
- The Single Media Award of Honor for the Inspect video,
- The Single Media Award of Honor for the Chemicals flier, and,
- The Single Media Award of Honor for the Safety Spotlight
Risk and Safety Solutions is a full-service software development organization founded at the University of California. It offers more than 25 mobile and web products for improving safety and compliance in laboratories, hospitals, industrial shops, and more. Recently, Risk and Safety Solutions began offering its products and services commercially to academia and the healthcare industry. For more information, visit riskandsafetysolutions.com.