May 30 is the deadline to submit applications to the UC Tech Awards Program. The program was expanded this year to encompass both the Sautter Awards for projects and new Recognition Awards in five categories. You can learn more about why the program was expanded and how to put forward a compelling application in this UC San Diego podcast. Visit the UC Tech Awards Program website for a description of the award categories, selection criteria, and the application process and form.
Apply for the UC Tech Awards Now!
- University of California partners with Canva to provide universal access to visual communication tools
- Introducing Chris Brandt, chief information officer at UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, and UC Tech Award winner
- UC Tech Golden Award for Sustained Impact goes to Chris Brandt
- AI agents that do what we want – with Anca Dragan, UC Berkeley
- Artificial Intelligence Resources – by and for – the UC Tech community
- Networking event: Join UC design experts to discuss database design, process design and accessibility on Wednesday, December 12, 2-3 pm
- Meet Deepti Pandita, CMIO UC Irvine Health, nominee of the 2023 HIMSS-AMDIS Physician Executive Leader of the Year Award
- Vote for Deepti Pandita: UC Irvine Health, nominee of the 2023 HIMSS-AMDIS Physician Executive Leader of the Year Award (Deadline: November 28)
- UC Irvine Health’s chief technology officer, Jim Davis, shares insights from Genesys implementation
- Vote now: support your UC Tech community – UC Irvine, UC Berkeley, and Deepti Pandita of UCI Health received important awards nominations