By Mark Hersberger. Process Palooza returns to UC San Diego, and the world, May 11 – June 8. Our twice-weekly, interactive sessions showcase our theme, “the power of continuous improvement.” These aren’t sit-back-and-relax webinars. Prepare to think, participate, and win prizes!
Now in its fourth iteration, Process Palooza celebrates UC San Diego’s commitment to business excellence, operational efficiency, and continuous improvement. The 2021 series provides support, lessons, actionable takeaways, and inspiration! By attending, you’ll
- Learn how continuous improvement (CI) and Lean Six Sigma (LSS) are transforming higher education and industry,
- Hear about real results achieved by leveraging CI and LSS, and
- Leave with actionable strategies to apply in your role.
For all details visit the Process Palooza website.
Tuesday Signature Sessions; and Friday Workshops
Tuesday sessions run 10:30 a.m. – 12 PDT, with separate Zoom registration required. You’ll hear from a global collection of thought leaders and have the chance to win prizes.
- May 11: The Power of Continuous Improvement
- May 18: UC San Diego’s Continuous Improvement Journey
- May 25: Lean in Higher Education
- June 1: The Power of Continuous Improvement in Healthcare
- June 8: Community Inspiration
During the Friday workshops (11 a.m. PDT), roll up your sleeves for hands-on instruction with the latest tools and techniques.
- May 14: Lean Six Sigma White Belt – Enter All Ye Non-Believers
- May 21: Process Landscapes: Forging Your Path Through Dense Process Jungles
- More to come!
Visit the Process Palooza website for full descriptions and registration links. Also, make sure you’re subscribed to the Process Palooza mailing list for the latest updates.
The Great LSS Race Goes Virtual – All Are Welcome to Compete
Think you’ve got what it takes to improve a real UC San Diego business process? The Great LSS race is an action-packed competition based on teams using their LSS knowledge. For the first time, we’re taking the competition virtual and inviting participation from beyond UC San Diego.
Visit the Process Palooza website for sign-up details.
Mark Hersberger is communications and outreach manager, Information Technology Services, UC San Diego.