The 12th Biannual Cyber Security Summit is Thursday, October 13, 2021. Register now to enjoy a full day of discussion, information, games, and insights about cybersecurity and cyber-risk management, plus plenty of opportunities to network with peers from the University of California, California State University, and California Community Colleges.
The summit will feature UC leaders, along with industry experts:
- Director of Cybersecurity Eva Galperin, Electronic Frontier Foundation
- New York Times cybersecurity journalist Nicole Perlroth,
- S. Secret Service agent Deronda Dubose
This event will be virtual. You must create an account to register.
Please keep in mind:
- Chrome and Edge are the preferred browsers for registration and the event.
- Mobile and tablet devices are not
- Your work email is required for registration.
- Complete your profile at the time of registration—uploading a profile photo and answering all questions by September 24 earns you extra points!
- You may customize your agenda.
- Registration is open until October 6.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.