Process Palooza returns to UC San Diego on March 25! This day-long, high-energy conference celebrates a commitment to business excellence, operational efficiency and continuous improvement.
Registration for UC personnel is free – all are invited. Visit the Process Palooza website for registration details and a list of nearby hotels.
Reasons to Attend
Process Palooza includes something for everyone. The bottom line is, attendees leave with real lessons learned and actionable takeaways. Highlights include the opportunity to:
- Learn from those who are doing
- See up close continuous improvement, business excellence, and change management in action
- Leave with actionable takeaways you can implement in your job
- Mix and mingle with change makers from UC San Diego and beyond
- Compete to improve a real UC San Diego process and show off your Lean Six Sigma skills
Past workshops topics have included:
- An Organized Approach to Process Improvement
- Knitting It All Together: Change Management, Lean Six Sigma, and Project Management
- Our Lean Journey at Costco
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, check out our highlights video below: