Registration is now open for the second installment of the Virtual UC Tech 2020, which will take place November 10. The theme is “The Power of 10; Stronger Together.” Topics will include leveraging the cloud, communication, community and collaboration.
UC Tech 2020 will feature sessions led by 2020 Sautter Award winners, two keynotes (speakers to be announced), and plenty of opportunities to network and connect with colleagues.
If you registered for UC Tech 2020 Day 1, just click the “Register Now” button on the UC Tech 2020 page. If you are registering for your first virtual UC Tech 2020, please see the tips below.
- Login(create an account & user profile if you have not already)
- Register for the conference
- Personalize your schedule– use the Add to My Schedule
- When we get closer to the event, connection information (Zoom links) for sessions will show up in the My Schedule
- Connect with UC Tech 2020 on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagramand use the hashtag #UCTechUCLA