You are invited to join the upcoming UC IT Town Hall either via webstream or in person.
Date: September 9, 2016
Time: 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- UC IT Innovation Program (Tom Andriola, UC CIO)
- UC BRAID: Collaboration in Action (Rachael Sak, Director, UC BRAID; Nate Buscher, Program Manager, UC BRAID)
- IT in Support of the Mission (Rachael Nava, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer)
- Q&A: Send questions during the Town Hall via the UC Tech Slack channel!
- To join the session, click on the UC IT Town Hall link. Webstreaming is provided by UCSF.
- The Town Hall recording will be posted so you can watch it later too.
1111 Franklin Street, Oakland, UCOP Franklin St. Building, Lobby One (just to your left when entering the building)