It’s three months and counting until UCCSC!
- Conference registration fees are $175 (session presenters are comped* as are UCCSC Ambassadors)
- Registration opens for session presenters in one week – on May 18th
- Registration opens for everyone on May 25
*one presenter per session
- There’s a lodging list on the UCCSC website, including hotels with UCCSC rates
- If you’re interested in campus housing, please keep in mind that you’ll need to use a UC account to pay (no credit card)
UC IT Comped Attendees
UCOP has generously offered to comp attendees that fit into the following categories. These will be listed on the registration form. Please note that up to 100 attendees in these categories will be comped but it is first-come, first-served.
- Library IT
- Research IT
- First-time UCCSC attendees
Birds of a Feather (BOF) Sessions
Log in to the site and propose a Birds of a Feather session. At UCCSC 2018, we will hold BOFs during the lunch break on both days of the conference.
UC Davis has lined up two highly accomplished California technologists as keynote speakers:
- Diane Bryant, COO, Google Cloud
- Andrew Isaacs, UC Berkeley
Other Stuff Planned
- A welcome reception and dinner at the Robert Mondavi Institute of Food & Wine “Good Life Garden” on Monday, August 13
- A happy hour on Tuesday, August 14, featuring a string quartet and vendor drawings
- Campus tours, including one by double-decker bus
- More to come
Visit the uccsc.ucdavis.edu website to stay informed on all things UCCSC 2018.