UCLA will host the Virtual UC Tech 2020 event next Tuesday, August 11! The deadline to register is this Friday, August 7. This event will focus on UC’s Response to COVID-19. Topics will include remote working, learning and research, as well as UC Health IT efforts.
This event will include dynamic speakers, virtual breakout sessions, and a keynote panel titled “The New Normal: Remote Teams Best Practices During COVID-19.” Vanessa Kaskiris, from UC Berkeley, will lead the panel. She’ll be joined by John O’Dunn from Civic Actions and Dr. Mike Pfeffer from UCLA Health.
UC Tech welcomes all UC staff and faculty who have an association or interest in information technology. Registration is free, which makes this a great opportunity for those who have considered attending in the past but couldn’t due to previous obligations, cost, or travel.
- Login(create an account & user profile if you have not already)
- Registerfor the conference
- Personalize your schedule– use the Add to My Schedule
- When we get closer to the event, connection information (Zoom links) for sessions will show up in the My Schedule
- Connect with UC Tech 2020 on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram and use the hashtag #UCTechUCLA!