One of UC’s cybersecurity partners, FireEye, will host a March 25 panel discussion with women leaders on how women have persevered during COVID. Hosted by FireEye Executive Vice President and Chief of Business Operations Barbara Massa, the webinar will cover such topics as
- Mental and physical well-being for women during COVID
- #Choose to Challenge
- How men can support women in the workplace
- Kimberly Alexy, Board of Directors, FireEye
- Lynn Dohm, Executive Director, Women in Cybersecurity (WICYS)
- Mandana Javaheri, Security Solution Global Director, Microsoft
- Michelle Salvado, SVP, GM of Endpoint, Email and Helix, FireEye
- Janine Anthony Bowen, Partner, BakerHostetler
Date: Thursday, March 25, 2021
Time: 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
Register now to reserve your spot.