UCOP is vacating its existing data center and transitioning current data center services to cloud or campus-based providers. Known as MOTIVE – Modernization of Technology Infrastructure for Value, this project will enable UCOP to:
• Terminate leased space
• Reduce annual operating costs
• Deliver a more efficient and agile cloud-based technology environment
• Reduce energy consumption and contribute to carbon neutrality goals
UCOP Chief Technology Officer Paul Weiss and Program Manager Brian Tharp will explain more in an upcoming webinar on June 24. Please join us!
Moving out of the UCOP Data Center: What’s behind the MOTIVE Project?
Date: Wednesday, June 24
Time: 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Here’s how to join the webinar:
• Log in to www.readytalk.com using participant code 9870638
• AND join the Audio: 1 (866) 740-1260; access code: 9870638#
You can view previous webinars and see what’s coming up next!