Thursday, July 23: Join David Rusting, Chief Information Security Officer, and Roslyn Martorano, Privacy Manager, for discussion about the privacy and information security challenges UC faces in 2015.
Time: 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Here’s how to join the webinar:
• Log in to www.readytalk.com using participant code 9870638
• AND join the Audio: 1 (866) 740-1260; access code: 9870638#
What is a privacy concern? What should information security handle? They are not the same thing, but how does that help us understand the importance of both pieces? Hint: Their roles extend far beyond breach response. With the increasing speed at which universities must comply with regulation and meet the demands of expanding knowledge and technological advancements, privacy and information security are key roles in driving campus values and practices. This webinar is an opportunity to:
• Hear practical tips for getting the most out of your privacy and information security efforts, plus hot topics for 2015
• Learn where privacy and information security intersect and diverge
• Discuss the value of having a privacy official and information security officer on each campus
You can view previous webinars on the website. Please contact Yvonne Tevis if you have any questions.