Save the date for the UC IT Town Hall – Monday, Nov. 5, 10 – 11 a.m.
- The Vine. Chief Innovation Officer Gabe Youtsey, Agriculture and Natural Resources, will describe the VINE, an initiative that is connecting innovation clusters across California and linking entrepreneurs with mentors, advisors, collaborators, events, competitions, education, and other services to turn good ideas into products and services people can use.
- IT Infrastructure Agreements. Associate Director Tom Trappler, IT Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Services at UCOP will describe UC’s new agreements for IT infrastructure and answer questions.
- IT Update and Q&A. UCSB CIO Matt Hall and UC System CIO Tom Andriola will provide a short IT update and take questions, which may be submitted via the Slack #townhall channel, or alternatively, the Zoom chat function.
Save the Date:
- Date: November 5, 2018
- Time: 10:05 – 11:00 a.m.
- Zoom: https://UCOP.zoom.us/j/5109870405
- Or call: +1 408 638 0968, Meeting ID: 510 987 0405
Do we need to RSVP or sign up for the UC IT Town Hall on Nov 5?
No RSVP or registration is required.