October is National Cyber Security Awareness month, and this week we’re focusing on phishing. In this video, created by the Royal Bank of Canada, you will learn how to spot a phishing attempt and what you can do to protect yourself. Remember, if you suspect phishing – don’t take the bait!
No Phishing (video)
- UC Health Expands Shared Data Platform with Enterprise Imaging
- Sautter Award Applications Due May 3
- 7 UC Campuses to Use Conflict of Commitment System
- What Can You Do for Accessibility? Take the New Online Training
- UCTech 2019: Call for Proposals
- UC’s Learning Data Privacy Principles Gaining National Attention
- UCOP Gets Agile!
- Save the Date: Feb. 20 UC IT Town Hall
- UC and Cisco Enter Long-Term Partnership for Innovation
- Recording Available for Cisco Products Portfolio Webinar