October is National Cyber Security Awareness month, and this week we’re focusing on phishing. In this video, created by the Royal Bank of Canada, you will learn how to spot a phishing attempt and what you can do to protect yourself. Remember, if you suspect phishing – don’t take the bait!
No Phishing (video)
- Population Health Boot Camp: Q&A with Dr. Amy Sitapati
- 2019 Sautter Awards Announced!
- Meet the Educational Technology Leadership Committee
- UC IT Innovation Awards Presented by Cisco
- Hummingbird: UCSC’s Small but Mighty Open-Access Computational Cluster
- Enter the #UCTech2019Photo Instagram Contest!
- Scientists Create Fire-Retardant Sensors for Safety Gear in Harsh Environments
- UCLA Health Receives Award for Technologies that Improve Patient Outcomes
- UC Riverside Students Check out Laptops from Kiosks
- New Jobs Tab in the UC IT Blog