October is National Cyber Security Awareness month, and this week we’re focusing on phishing. In this video, created by the Royal Bank of Canada, you will learn how to spot a phishing attempt and what you can do to protect yourself. Remember, if you suspect phishing – don’t take the bait!
No Phishing (video)
- Our Cloud Story: How UC Santa Cruz Migrated to AWS
- Hackathon Draws Fresh Ideas for Patient Engagement
- What Does Europe’s New Privacy Law Mean for UC?
- IT Strategic Sourcing Wins Higher Ed Award
- Why Doctors Love Their Computers
- Protect Yourself while Shopping Online
- Save Dec. 12 for Webinar: UC’s Cisco Agreement – More than Routing and Switching
- UC Davis Streamlines Services for International Students and Scholars
- YouTube Caption Audit Tool Now Available from UCI
- Tariffs Impact Pricing under Some UC Systemwide IT Agreements