October is National Cyber Security Awareness month, and this week we’re focusing on phishing. In this video, created by the Royal Bank of Canada, you will learn how to spot a phishing attempt and what you can do to protect yourself. Remember, if you suspect phishing – don’t take the bait!
No Phishing (video)
- Cyber-Stronger Together: The Systemwide Security Awareness Group
- GAAD! Think Accessibility
- UC San Diego Updates edX Platform to Improve Online Learning Experience
- UCTech 2019 Registration is Open
- Get to Know the UC Research IT Committee
- Video: Professor Jennifer Urban on Cybersecurity Legal Issues
- Register for the 2019 Information Security Symposium
- Enter the ‘Blogiversary’ Contests!
- Young UC Merced Student Developing Smartphone Diagnostics for Alzheimer’s
- Building Community for Collaboration at UC Berkeley