October is National Cyber Security Awareness month, and this week we’re focusing on phishing. In this video, created by the Royal Bank of Canada, you will learn how to spot a phishing attempt and what you can do to protect yourself. Remember, if you suspect phishing – don’t take the bait!
No Phishing (video)
- UCB Team Honored as PeopleSoft Innovators
- Call for Proposals for CENIC Annual Conference
- Spotting Misinformation Online Via Artificial Intelligence
- The Story of Us – You Can Write for the UC IT Blog
- Lessons from a Cyber Attack: How UC Found Strength in Adversity
- UCSB Hosts 8th Semiannual UC Cyber Security Summit
- Going Serverless with the UCLA Writing Center’s Scheduling App
- This Computer Scientist Beats Hackers at Their Own Game
- Register Now – Nov. 6 UCSF Data Colloquium for Researchers
- Sec_rity Is Not Complete without U!