With our department spread across three locations, and some individuals telecommuting or working remotely, it’s very important to me that we find new ways to communicate. And I believe that as an IT department we should use and experiment with technology to facilitate our communication. In this new blog, I intend to raise issues and pose questions for all of you to consider and respond to. I truly value your input and creativity. As President Napolitano has said, the best ideas often come from those on the ground. So here’s my first question to you: What communications tools have you had good experience with or would like to see us use in ITS? We may not be able to implement them all or even right away, but let’s get the conversation started. Change begins with ideas.
What communications tools would you like us to use?
- Celebrating Native American Heritage Month via Campus Land Acknowledgements
- Register for the Gender Recognition and Lived Name Event December 8th
- Introducing Kyle Castle
- Getting to Know UC Tech Veterans & Reservists
- Introducing Veteran Matthew Linzer
- Veterans Roundtable with Ynez Hicks, James Seddon and Paul Krueger
- The 2022 UC Tech IT Security Golden Award: How the UC Cyber Security Team Created Lasting Innovation
- Celebrating Veterans Day and Native American Heritage Month with Your Views
- UC Secures Systemwide Agreement for Kaltura
- Register for the Electronic Records Day Event