Our world continues to change before our eyes. IT is woven more and more into the fabric of our daily lives at home and at work. As IT professionals this means we have a great opportunity to shape the future of how we work and to help advance the UC mission (hint: our Guiding Statement). There is also a shift to a new paradigm – the so-called democratization of IT – with the help of companies like Google, Twitter, and Apple. IT people no longer have control over the technology and tools. Everyone does. So how do we adapt to these changes and also help our customers leverage the power and opportunity that comes with technology? What are your thoughts on how we as an IT group need to evolve? I invite you to brainstorm with me.
What do we need to be as an IT organization?
- Artificial Intelligence Resources – provided by the UC Tech community
- Meet Deepti Pandita, CMIO UC Irvine Health, nominee of the 2023 HIMSS-AMDIS Physician Executive Leader of the Year Award
- Vote for Deepti Pandita: UC Irvine Health, nominee of the 2023 HIMSS-AMDIS Physician Executive Leader of the Year Award (Deadline: November 28)
- UC Irvine Health’s chief technology officer, Jim Davis, shares insights from Genesys implementation
- Vote now: support your UC Tech community – UC Irvine, UC Berkeley, and Deepti Pandita of UCI Health received important awards nominations
- Diwali celebration at UC Office of the President
- Spread the word about the federal Affordable Connectivity Program: Internet discounts for eligible households
- Meet Sarah Gautam, data analyst, UCSF Fresno & UC Tech News survey giveaway winner
- Call For Proposals for Process Palooza 2024
- Celebrate Diwali, the festival of lights, at UC Office of the President – November 7th – Register now