The next in-person UC Tech Conference will be August 9 – 11, 2021, at UCLA. Save the date!
Since the traditional summer conference has been postponed to next year, UCLA is instead coordinating a series of three UC Tech 2020 webinars:
- In August 2020, featuring the UC COVID-19 response; topics to include remote working, remote learning, remote research, UC Health IT efforts, etc.
- In November 2020, featuring topics such as cloud, communication, community, and collaboration
- In January 2021, featuring professional development, Women in Tech, diversity and accessibility
Each webinar will consist of three to four 25-minute sessions ending in a moderated Q & A discussion. Please consider participating in the virtual webinars. The deadline for submitting proposals for all three virtual webinars is June 1, 2020.
Propose a Webinar
To propose a session:
- Create an account and user profile.
- Fill out the session proposal form (login required).
- For track, select “Let the committee decide” and be sure to fill in the Track Reasoning with one of the topics above.
- For session length, select 30 minute (but know that it will be 25 minutes).
Did You Already Submit a Proposal?
If you already submitted a proposal and are not interested in presenting at a UC Tech virtual webinar, uncheck the “Ready to Submit” button for your existing proposal (to put it on hold for Aug 2021).
The call for proposals for in-person UC Tech Conference 2021 will be reopened during winter quarter 2021.
If you have questions, contact Chris Patterson, UCTech Ambassador for UCLA.