We developed our ITS guiding statement, 5 point strategy, and objectives some months ago now. I’d like to understand if and how you’re using them. Are you finding them to be useful guides and reminders, or do they seem removed from your daily work?
Feedback on living with the ITS objectives
- Population Health Boot Camp: Q&A with Dr. Amy Sitapati
- 2019 Sautter Awards Announced!
- Meet the Educational Technology Leadership Committee
- UC IT Innovation Awards Presented by Cisco
- Hummingbird: UCSC’s Small but Mighty Open-Access Computational Cluster
- Enter the #UCTech2019Photo Instagram Contest!
- Scientists Create Fire-Retardant Sensors for Safety Gear in Harsh Environments
- UCLA Health Receives Award for Technologies that Improve Patient Outcomes
- UC Riverside Students Check out Laptops from Kiosks
- New Jobs Tab in the UC IT Blog