We developed our ITS guiding statement, 5 point strategy, and objectives some months ago now. I’d like to understand if and how you’re using them. Are you finding them to be useful guides and reminders, or do they seem removed from your daily work?
Feedback on living with the ITS objectives
- New Grant More than Doubles Campus Supercomputing Power
- Save the Date: Oct. 19 UC IT Town Hall
- A Fight to Map Change: The UCSF Health Atlas Reveals Social Inequities
- Register Now! Oct. 14 Virtual UC Cyber Security Summit
- With a Hop, a Skip and a Jump, High-Flying Robot Leaps Over Obstacles With Ease
- Celebrate Electronic Records Management Day on Oct. 1
- A Home for Hands-on Student Innovation: UC Berkeley’s Jacobs Institute
- UCI Supports Students with Free Technological Resources
- UC’s Got a New Payroll System: What’s Next?
- Register to Attend the UCI Women in Tech Panel