We developed our ITS guiding statement, 5 point strategy, and objectives some months ago now. I’d like to understand if and how you’re using them. Are you finding them to be useful guides and reminders, or do they seem removed from your daily work?
Feedback on living with the ITS objectives
- Going Serverless with the UCLA Writing Center’s Scheduling App
- This Computer Scientist Beats Hackers at Their Own Game
- Register Now – Nov. 6 UCSF Data Colloquium for Researchers
- Sec_rity Is Not Complete without U!
- Save the Date: Nov. 20 UC WIT Webinar
- UC IT in the News
- UC San Diego Health Earns 2019 CHIME HealthCare’s Most Wired Recognition
- UC Health Data Day 2019: Featuring the Learning Health (Record) System
- UC Irvine, UC Riverside Scientists Identify a New World for Hackers
- October Is National Cyber Security Awareness Month