We developed our ITS guiding statement, 5 point strategy, and objectives some months ago now. I’d like to understand if and how you’re using them. Are you finding them to be useful guides and reminders, or do they seem removed from your daily work?
Feedback on living with the ITS objectives
- Calling the UC Tech Community to Explore The California Agricultural & Robotics Technology Forum
- Upcoming Events for the UC Technology Community
- Accessibility Matters: Take 5 Actions
- Digital Transformation Reading List
- Become a Blogger!
- When work becomes your religion, nothing else matters
- Feed Me: A Recipe for Nourishing Department Culture￼
- NSF award will support project to promote reproducibility in computer science
- Double the Event Half the Time: Backstage at UC Tech 2022
- New UC Berkeley campus committee will focus on digital accessibility