We developed our ITS guiding statement, 5 point strategy, and objectives some months ago now. I’d like to understand if and how you’re using them. Are you finding them to be useful guides and reminders, or do they seem removed from your daily work?
Feedback on living with the ITS objectives
- UC Tech Black History Month Challenge
- UC IT Blog: The Year Ahead
- UC User Experience Usability Workshop 2022
- ChatGPT, parlor trick or more? For research, to write this blog…?
- Being part of every research discovery at the university – in conversation with James Seddon, UC San Diego
- Looking back and looking forward
- UC Santa Barbara’s Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training program celebrates first birthday
- UC Office of the President Technology Delivery Services releases annual review
- Introducing Heinz Yu and reflecting on being Filipino-American
- UC Davis Information & Education Technology revamps their jobs site to support IT recruiting