Submit your proposal for the 2021 Information Security Symposium, which will be virtually hosted by UC Davis on June 15-16, 2021.
This 10th biennial symposium will provide an exciting opportunity for information technology staff from every University of California campus, along with other guests, to exchange information, experiences, and ideas. The two days will be full of useful information and will feature Beginner, Intermediate, and Technical tracks. More than 500 security and compliance professionals are expected to attend, as well as other interested professionals. Visit the website for more information.
This year’s symposium theme is Adapt. Share your expertise in sessions that focus on:
- Managing and leading security
- Risk and compliance (e.g. legal, policies, standards, etc.)
- Lessons learned- working from home and remote teaching
- Research security (e.g. risk assessment, understanding CMMC, etc.)
- Cloud security
- Security fundamentals
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion in the security field
- Data privacy and integrity
- Security operations
- Identity and access management
Proposals for lectures, panel discussions, and hands-on labs on technical and non-technical information security and compliance topics will be accepted. Lecture and panel discussions usually last 30 minutes to an hour, and hands-on labs last for two hours. Proposals are due on or before March 5, 2021.
If you have questions about this event or the proposal submission process, please contact the planning team at firstname.lastname@example.org.