- UCLA Health IT Awarded National Recognition
- New UCSF App Gets Surplus Food to Students
- Sharecase 2017: Success through Collaboration
- Zoom Accessibility: A Success Story
- The UCCSC 2017 Recap Video is Here!
- Are you SaaS-y? Me too! 5 Lessons on Using Software as a Service
- Spotlight: UCSD’s Jonathan Whitman – Campus Partnerships for Student Progress
- Providing Personalized Care: UCLA Health’s Patient Story
- Learn all about the UC Tech Slack Workspace
- Upcoming Webinar: Telecommuting – Work Is What We Do, Not Where We Are
- UC Davis Startup Offers Network Analytics and Diagnostics
- Video: Data for Free Coffee – Fair Trade?
By Jeannine Cuevas. According to the UC Office of the President, over 40% of students UC wide sometimes don’t get enough to eat because they simply cannot afford to buy food. At the same time, an estimated 40% of food…
By Alexa Rivetti. Sharecase was a free, full-day IT conference and educational expo at UCSF’s Mission Bay Conference Center on October 12, 2017, with 822 staff, students, and faculty in attendance. The theme this year was “IT Ecosystem: Success through…